2021 Continuing Education Opportunities
In lieu of an in-person Continuing Education conference in 2021, the WV Board of Occupational Therapy has partnered with Summit Professional Education to provide three private 6-hour live interactive webinars exclusively for WV OT's and OTA's at no charge to licensees.
This offer is available to currently licensed WV OT's and OTA's only. A valid license number is required to register.
*All webinars will be held from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Eastern. (6 Instruction Hours)
*Attendees must sign in at beginning of course and out at end of course and attend entire length of course to receive credit. Partial credit is not available.
*Attendees not joined 15 minutes after the start time will have their registration cancelled.
*Attendees must complete an online post-test within 48 hours of live-streaming webinar in order to receive course completion certificate (must pass post-test with a score of 75% or higher).
To register for the final live webinar, select the link below.
By registering, you are agreeing to the terms listed above to receive credit.
Saturday, November 6, 2021
- Differentiate the anatomical and physiological understanding of what area of the brain are impacted with a diagnosis of CVA, Parkinson's and Multiple Sclerosis
- Confidently assess your client to develop functional plans of care, interventions, and outcomes
- Practical application and hands-on practice of treatment strategies to promote meaningful improvement and success using creative exercise approaches
- Integrate easy to implement self-care plans to complement treatment techniques
- Implement evidence-based treatments to help with skilled documentation and clinical decision making
Deadline to register is October 22nd.